Tuesday, May 20, 2014

23 Mobile Things, Thing #23: Evaluate 23 Mobile Things

Here are some questions to prompt you:
  • Go back to your thoughts/ideas about  mobile devices and apps. Has anything changed as a result of this experience?
I like my iPad a lot more now!  I still wish it had a real keyboard, but I've found some very useful things to do on it.
  • What were your favorite Things and discoveries?
I really like the apps I found in the Education Thing and the Presentations Things.  I will definitely be using those apps a lot.  And I'm super addicted to Spell Collapse now - thanks Rachel!  :)
  • How did you connect with others doing the 23 Mobile Things?
It was really fun to talk about the Things with my co-worker Allyn.  I also liked having a cheerleader. It would have been even better to have more than just one person reading and commenting on my blog. Now that I'm done, I'd like to take the time to go back and lot at other user's blogs.
  • Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Not really.
  • What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or content?
I'm not sure.  Perhaps make it a required part of the program to seek out and read / comment on other user's blogs?
  • If we offered a another 23 Things program like this in the future would you participate?
Yes, definitely.
  • How would you describe your learning experience in one word or in one sentence, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities to others?
I guarantee you'll find at least 23 reasons to like your iPad!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment