Thursday, April 3, 2014

23 Mobile Things, Thing #6: Creating & Editing Docs

I downloaded the CloudOn app on my iPad.  I used it to edit some of the documents I have saved in my Google Drive.  It's pretty cool in that it does exactly resemble Microsoft Office products.  However, here's the thing, I despise typing anything on my iPad.  If it's going to be longer than a sentence, I want a real QWERTY keyboard.  I don't care for typing long things on my smartphone either, but at least it's a little bit better thanks to the Swype function.

The SignNow app seems pretty cool and a lot more functional as we move more and more into a paperless world.  Perhaps someday I'll have my summer reading program performers sign their contracts via SignNow instead of an actual paper copy...  you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment