Thursday, April 3, 2014

23 Mobile Things, Thing #8: Social Media Management Tools

I was a bit perturbed when I read about this thing because in my own personal life I only use Facebook.  So I don't really have a need for a social media organizer.  However, then it dawned on me that I could use one to manage our library's Facebook and Twitter accounts.  Sweet!  I am very good at updating our Facebook but haven't really ventured into our Twitter account yet.  I downloaded the Tweetcaster app on my iPad so that I can manage both accounts.  I managed to successfully post the same update on both accounts... however, here is the problem:  Our Facebook page is owned under a dummy person person account and the update went onto that page instead onto the library page.  Hmm.  Any thoughts on how to handle this dilemma?

No comments:

Post a Comment